Clean Steam Separator
The CSS20RB separator uses a series of internal baffles to remove entrained moisture from the steam flow, offering a simple and efficient means of conditioning steam over a wide range of pressure and flow conditions.
Manufactured in 316L stainless steel, the CSS20RB is designed to allow the internal baffle plate to be removed.
- 316L stainless steel construction
- Rated to 10 barg
- Free draining design
- All wetted parts finished to 0.5 microns Ra
- Connection options in BPE, DIN and ISO standards
- Vent connection option
- EN 10204:2004 3.1 Full component traceability
- FDA and USP Class VI compliant body seal
Whilst the CSS20RB shares the same high efficiency design as the welded CSS20, the end caps and baffle plate can be removed which allows all internal surfaces to be polished during the manufacturing process.
|Size Range||1/2″ – 3″ ASME BPE compliant clamp & weld connections|
|Material||316L stainless steel|
|Options||Clamp or weld connections
Enhanced surface finishes and electropolishing