AWH-Connect tank and weld flanges are designed to comply with the strict requirements of the biotechnological, pharmaceutical and food industries.
TÜV Certified acc PED 97/23/EC, AD2000, EN13445.
Designed in accordance with the requirements of the Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU, EN 13445 and AD2000 regulations/ASME VIII Div. 2.
- ASME-BPE/11866 series C (1/2” – 4.00”)
- DIN 11850/11866 series A (DN10 – DN100)
- DIN EN ISO 1127/11866 series B (DN13.5 – DN114.3)
- SMS 3008 (12 – 102)
- ASME BPE
- DIN11866 series A, B, C.
- ISO 2852
- BS 4825
Material standards and surface finish
- Material Standards and Surface Finish
- Welded Flange: 316L (1.4435) BN2 ≤1% ∆ Ferrite
- Split Ring: 316L (1.4404)
- Special Alloys are available
- Surface Finish: ≤0.5µm internal/≤1.2 µm external
Operating Pressure: (-1 to + 7Bar/-14.5 to 101PSI)
Operating Temp: (-80°C to + 200°C /-112 to 392°F)
The AWH-Connect is an aseptic and hygienic connection for tanks. It is designed to comply with the strict requirements of the pharmaceutical, biotechnological and food industries. Using AWH-Connect in place of a standard clamp connection allows you to eliminate or minimise dead space in tanks.
|Size Range||1/2″ – 4″ (DN15-DN100)|
|Material||Welded flange: 316L (1.4435) BN2 ≤1% ∆ Ferrite
Split ring: 316L (1.4404)
Special Alloys are available
|Surface Finish||≤0.5µm internal
≤1.2 µm external
Options on request